EXPRESSWASH LAUNDRY CENTER
Customer Loyalty Program
Terms and Conditions
General Program Purpose
Effective January 1, 2014, the ExpressWash Laundry Center (or “ExpressWash”) introduces its Customer Loyalty Program (or the “Program”). The Program is designed to provide an unmatched value to customers in the laundry market. The Program has the capacity to benefit all ExpressWash Laundry Center patrons, including in store “do it yourself” and “on the go” drop and wash customers. In doing so, the Program enables ExpressWash to build personal relationships with its customers. The ExpressWash Customer Loyalty Program was primarily established to offer ExpressWash Laundry Center customers the ability to enjoy real rewards that separate ExpressWash Laundry Center from other laundromats in the market by achieving the best overall customer value. To ensure the Program remains effective and current, ExpressWash encourages feedback from all interested customers.
Membership in the ExpressWash Customer Loyalty Program is open to US businesses and residents who are over 13 years of age. Customers might be asked to provide photo ID (or comparable identification) for registration and/or reward purposes. Because our Associates/Employees are often customers, too, they are eligible to participate in the Program. Associates/Employees cannot, however, participate using their store issued card (with attendant credentials) but must instead use a personal laundry card. To be eligible to participate in the Program, customers must provide all information requested to complete registration.
Complete enrollment in the Program includes enrolling in the in-store component (Wash to Win More Rewards) which rewards customers for using washers, dryers, and soap, as well as enrolling in the drop and wash component (Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards). However, it is perfectly acceptable for a customer to enroll and participate in only either one of these two reward components.
The following information pertains to enrolling in the in-store component of the Program, Wash to Win More Rewards:
- Customers must enroll at one of the two X-Changer kiosks located in the Laundry Center. To enroll at the kiosk, follow these steps:
- Enter your laundry card into the CCI X-Changer kiosk and leave card in respective slot.
- Click the “registration” tab.
- Fill in all required fields, plus your e-mail address and birthdate.
- Last, click the “save” button, then remove your laundry card. You will begin earning points immediately.
There are two ways to enroll in the Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards component. The following information pertains to enrolling in the drop and wash component of the Program, Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards:
- First, customers can enroll in person by asking an attendant and visiting the check-out counter (“POS counter”) located at the front of ExpressWash. To enroll in person, follow these steps:
- Tell the attendant that you would like to be enrolled in the Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards component.
- When asked by the attendant, provide your full name, phone number, e-mail address, and birthdate. Remember, you may be asked to show supporting identification.
- The attendant will save your account and you will begin earning points immediately on transactions.
- Second, customers can enroll by completing and submitting an enrollment card. To enroll by enrollment card, follow these steps:
- Fill out a Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards enrollment card. These cards are located on the POS counter.
- Provide your full name, phone number, e-mail address, and birthdate in the space provided on the enrollment card.
- Return the completed enrollment card to an attendant.
- You will be eligible to earn points on transactions within 24 hours of submitting the enrollment card.
Once enrolled, customers will accumulate points for the component(s) of the Program in which they have enrolled/registered.
Wash to Win More Rewards
- For Wash to Win More Rewards, the enrolled customer will earn 5 points for every dollar spent on machines (washers and dryers) or soap. Points accumulate on an annual basis by calendar year.
- For Wash to Win More Rewards, the Program rewards are tiered. Rewards can only be distributed once, per tier, per calendar year. More specifically, with three tiers, a customer can earn a total of three rewards in a calendar year. Once a customer reaches a tier level, they earn that specific reward. Tiers are as follows:
|Tier #||Tier Name||Tier Reward (each can only be earned once per calendar year)|
|1||Gold||For 1,000 points earned, customers receive $10 (ten dollars) Bonus Credit on their laundry card.|
|2||Platinum||For 3,000 points earned, customers receive $30 (thirty dollars) Bonus Credit on their laundry card and additionally receive a free laundry bag.|
|3||Elite||For 5,000 points earned, customers receive $50 (fifty dollars) Bonus Credit on their laundry card, a $25 (twenty five dollar) gas card, and a 10% (ten percent) discount on all washers, dryers, and soap for the remainder of that calendar year. Please be aware, the 10% (ten percent) discount ONLY applies on washers, dryers, and soap. The discount DOES NOT apply to vending machines (snacks, games) or drop and wash transactions. Any gas card issued as a Program reward is subject to the terms and conditions as stated on the card.|
- The following machines will allow customers to earn points:
- All washing machines (20 lb., 30 lb., 40 lb., and 75 lb.)
- All dryers (30 lb., 45 lb., and 75 lb.)
- Soap machine (all soap and accessory purchases made from the in store soap machine)
Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards
- For Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards, the enrolled customer will earn 1 point for every dollar spent on each drop and wash transaction. Points accumulate on a 100 point cycle (once 100 points are accumulated, the point total resets to 0 [zero]) regardless of date.
- For Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards, a reward is granted once a drop and wash customer reaches 100 points. This reward can be earned multiple times in a calendar year. Once a customer earns 100 points, they will receive a $10 (ten dollar) gas card. Any gas card issued as a Program reward is subject to the terms and conditions as stated on the card.
- Accumulated points are limited to drop and wash transactions only. For transactions to be eligible, customers must follow all drop and wash procedures. All drop and wash laundry must be weighed and priced accordingly, following correct drop and wash procedure. If there are any questions regarding drop and wash pricing or procedures, please refer to in store signage (located at the check-out counter) and/or see attendant.
Bonus Credit is the credit added to a customer’s laundry card as a reward in the Wash to Win More Rewards component of the Program. Though Bonus Credit has no cash value, it will allow customers to vend washing machines, dryers, and soap instead of using their cash value amount.
As noted above, points accumulate throughout the calendar year. If a customer participating in the Wash to Win More Rewards component of the Program wishes to check his or her points, he or she can do so online by visiting the ExpressWash website (www.expresswashlaundrycenter.com). If a customer participating in the Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards component of the Program wishes to check his or her points, the customer can ask an attendant to recall their point total from the POS system by visiting or calling the laundry center. Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards point totals are also printed on the receipt of the customer’s last drop and wash transaction.
Rewards/points DO NOT have a cash exchange value. They can only be used toward the purchase of future ExpressWash services and products, but NOT snack and gaming vending machines. This applies to all types of rewards, including Bonus Credit. For clarification, any value added to the laundry card by a customer (whether purchased by cash or credit/debit card) is refundable, according to the Laundry Center’s refund policy; however, Bonus Credit has no cash exchange value and does not qualify for a cash refund, whatsoever.
Redeem Points/Accept Reward
Enrolled customers must redeem points before receiving any type of Program reward. Customers can redeem points and receive rewards by following these procedures:
For Wash to Win More Rewards, the point redeeming procedure is as follows:
- A message will appear on the CCI X-Changer kiosk alerting the customer that he or she has earned a reward and to see an attendant when the customer inserts their laundry card into the kiosk. The attendant will deliver any physical reward (laundry bag, gas card) and discounts/bonus credits will be added to the customer’s laundry card within 24-48 hours.
- The customer will acknowledge the reward by signing an acknowledgement form in a Reward Tracking Log. The Reward Tracking Log will be provided to the customer by the attendant on duty.
- Bonus Credits and/or discounts are added to customer’s laundry cards by management using the Laundry Loyalty tracking program and CCI laundromat management program.
For Drop, Wash, and Win Rewards, the point redeeming procedure is as follows:
- The accumulated point total will print on the bottom of the drop and wash transaction receipt.
- When a customer reaches 100 points, the attendant will mark the reward receipt and will give the customer a $10 gas card.
- The rewarded customer will acknowledge the reward by signing an acknowledgement form in the Reward Tracking Log. The Reward Tracking Log will be provided to the customer by the attendant on duty.
All Program rewards (and points) are non-transferrable. As noted above, points and rewards have no independent cash value.
Recovery of Wash to Win More Rewards Points
In the event an enrolled customer loses his or her laundry card and is registered in the Wash to Win More Rewards component of the Program, the customer’s accumulated points for the current calendar year can be recovered, but ONLY if the customer is completely registered in the Wash to Win More Rewards component of the program. All registration information must have been provided by the customer at the time of registration for the customer to recover any lost points. Lost points can be recovered and assigned to a new laundry card for registered customers.
The ExpressWash Customer Loyalty Program is designed for customers and they are welcome to participate and/or register at any time, in accord with the Terms and Conditions as described in this document. ExpressWash Laundry Center reserves the right to terminate any loyalty account for reasons deemed appropriate by ExpressWash Laundry Center. Likewise, a customer can stop participating in the Program at any time by contacting ExpressWash or speaking to an attendant and requesting to cancel their loyalty account. If a loyalty account is terminated due to inactivity, ExpressWash will attempt to return any remaining value balance (balance added by the customer, NOT Bonus Credit earned through the Program) promptly to the customer. Bonus Credit is issued based on earned points and should not be confused with any cash/credit value added by the customer.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- ExpressWash Laundry Center reserves the right to at any time terminate the Program or modify Program Terms and Conditions. In the event that the Program Terms and Conditions are modified or the Program is terminated, ExpressWash Laundry Center will provide as much notice as possible to its customers.
- Current Terms and Conditions for this Program can be found at all times on the ExpressWash Website at www.expresswashlaundrycenter.com.
- Any value added to a Laundry Card by a customer is refundable in accordance with ExpressWash’s refund policy.
- Points are earned when a customer uses their Laundry Card to vend a machine. Points are not earned when money is credited to a Laundry Card account; money has to be spent on a machine or in store service to earn points.
- Any gas card issued as a Program reward is subject to the terms and conditions as stated on the card.
- All of these Terms and Conditions apply as described herein this document, except as prohibited by law.
Customers are welcome at all times to make suggestions or express concerns directly to ExpressWash Laundry Center. To contact ExpressWash Laundry Center, see the information below:
ExpressWash Laundry Center
299 McClellandtown Road
Uniontown, PA 15401
ExpressWash Laundry Center may send e-mails to enrolled customers about the Program or exclusive specials; however, before a customer receives any e-mails, the customer will be given the opportunity to either join an ExpressWash Laundry Center mailing list or decline inclusion on the mailing list. If the customer elects to join the mailing list, the customer will be able to unsubscribe at any time. Participation in the mailing list does not affect Program point accumulations or annual rewards.
ExpressWash Laundry Center is not responsible for any errors that might be contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your patronage and participation in the ExpressWash Customer Loyalty Program.
© Copyright Protected January 2014 by ExpressWash Laundry Center
EXPRESSWASH LAUNDRY CENTER
Customer Loyalty Program
Collection of Information
ExpressWash Laundry Center collects a variety of types of information, including but not limited to the following primary examples of basic information types and uses:
BASIC INFORMATION TYPE
USE OF THE INFORMATION
Maintaining a Customer Account
Paying for Services and Products (which is sent through third parties only for the purpose of securing your payment for your purchases.)
Personal Data, Email Addresses
Enrolling in the Loyalty Program
Information Automatically Collected When you Visit Our Website
(such as cookies, possibly information about your computer hardware/software, etc.)
Providing a Quality Web Experience, Understanding Our Customer Base
All of this information is information that you voluntarily share in order to facilitate your relationship with ExpressWash Laundry Center.
Additionally, from time to time ExpressWash Laundry Center may request additional information about you and your opinions, sometimes anonymously and other times non-anonymously. Some of this information may be collected through customer surveys in which you are free to either participate or not participate. Regardless of the information collected or your level of participation, any information collected by ExpressWash Laundry Center is secured and used by ExpressWash Laundry Center only to manage its relationship with you.
Our Use of Information Collected
From time to time ExpressWash Laundry Center may use the information that you provide, such as cell telephone numbers or email addresses, to offer you the opportunity to participate in an e-mail or text message program for purposes of sharing information with you about ExpressWash Laundry Center products and services, programs, or other offerings. In these instances, you will always have the option to decline participation in these information sharing efforts, and you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from participation, as well. If you sign-up for an information sharing program and wish to unsubscribe, you can at any time send an e-mail to ExpressWashLaundryCenter@gmail.com indicating that you would like to unsubscribe or discontinue your participation. E-mails sent to this address will not yield a response. Please contact ExpressWash Laundry Center by phone or in person for confirmation of discontinued participation.
Disclosure of Information
There may also be occasions when ExpressWash Laundry is required by law to disclose your personal information, without advance notice to you. ExpressWash Laundry Center will only make such a disclosure if such disclosure is required by law, some form of service of process (such as subpoena), or to protect the public safety and/wellbeing of others. In these instances, ExpressWash Laundry Center will make every effort to timely communicate with you about any such disclosure.
Children Under The Age of 13
Children under the age of thirteen (13) are not permitted to use this website and/or participate in any of our business activities, including purchase products and services or participate in the Loyalty Program, without verifiable parental consent. ExpressWash Laundry Center does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If ExpressWash determines that it has inadvertently acquired information from a child under the age of 13, ExpressWash Laundry Center will make every effort to safely delete any such information from the database as well as contact, if possible, a responsible adult for further handling”.
Third Party Websites
ExpressWash Laundry Center pledges to make every effort to maintain an environment where your private information is secure. This applies to information collected and stored digitally as well as physically. If at any time you would like to talk with someone about the security efforts, please share your desire with the ExpressWash attendant who will follow-up to ensure your request is timely addressed. Likewise, if you would like to access and/or correct your personal information on file with ExpressWash Laundry Center, please let us know so that we can satisfy this request for you. Please note that there are ways to access and update your personal information through our kiosks, but please let us know if you need assistance in this regard, as well.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact ExpressWash Laundry Center
|ExpressWash Laundry Center Locations299 McClellandtown RoadUniontown, PA 15401724-439-8939||Websitewww.expresswashlaundrycenter.com|
Thank you for your business and for your attention.
© Copyright Protected January 2014 ExpressWash Laundry Center
To return to the Home Page, click here.